“So far the best in T.O...”
Review of Bazille

Bazille
Reserve with OpenTable
Bazille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 235 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Take a coffee break,grab a bite or enjoy a gourmet meal at a Nordstrom near you. Featuring organic and healthy ingredients,our restaurants range from casual to fine dining.
Reviewed 29 July 2010

I recently moved from Santa Monica and have gone to many nice restaurants in that area over the years. Thousand Oaks does not have many offerings for "foodies" (I just moved here last month) but this place would fit right in, in Santa Monica. We had a chopped salad, spinach salad, crab cakes, lettuce cups with chicken to name a few. Everything came out in a timely manner and the food was very tasty. There were a few other things on the menu that looked good, so we're definitely going back to try. Don't let the location (at the mall, in the Nordstrom women's section) deter you. I have tried a few places in the Conejo Valley, and none come close to this place.

1  Thank blonki

Reviewed 14 March 2010

Went here for lunch not really expecting anything wonderful - it is in a department store. My companion and I had terrific lunches. I had an arugula salad and the daily special, a seafood stew - my friend had scallops. Everything was delicious. Our sever was pleasant and accommodating. The portions are small but so was the check. I'll be going back.

1  Thank maggiefrench
Reviewed 15 October 2009

Loved this place! The menu has lots of yummy dishes, small yet filling. My friend and I shared the sweet potato fires with cilantro lime aoli. There were more than the two of us could eat. I had the scallops in lemon risotto. There were three jumbo seared scallops in a good amount of risotto for $10.50. Great deal! My friend had a grilled chicken on arugula salad. Good as well. We had creme brule with grilled banana and chocolate sauce on top. Yummy. The four dishes and two glasses of wine cost us about $48. Great meal. Our server was great too. We ate all her suggestions. Can't wait to go back. Gourmet meal that doesn't break the wallet!

Reviewed 22 July 2009

This restaurant is new to the area, and just because it's inside The Oaks Mall, do not be put off. It's delightful in every way. A very innovative menu, a version of Tapas. The dishes are actually larger than the true traditional spanish tapas, but certainly you'll need more than one dish to make a meal. We had the chopped salad, hummus dish, scallops risotto,
grilled corn with lobster sauce, and the sweet potato fries. Each dish was wonderful. Plenty for two, in fact we couldn't really finish (although we go very close). Add this to your dining list of choices when in the area, you'll be glad you did.