“Good food, good service, dog friendly patio”

Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #1 of 219 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2014

We really like this restaurant. The menu has some unusual and creative items, not just sandwiches, burgers and salads like a lot of restaurants these days. Fantastic decaf passionfruit iced tea. The only problem we have with it is that the music is too loud, perhaps to drown out the screaming monster children one inevitably finds at every restaurant in town these days, especially on weekends, when we usually go out. I'm not sure whether we want them to turn the music down or not, because I guess I prefer loud music to screaming children.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I went with some friends for dinner here. It is one of their favourite places. Good atmosphere although it can ben a bit noisy when crowded. I thought the food was o.k. but not great, in fact it wasn’t memorable. I would recommend this place though. Food is enjoyable. I had the chicken tortilla soup. What is so nice about this place is you can bring your dog. They even have a spot next to it to take the dog for a potty.

2  Thank cockers2luv
Reviewed 15 April 2014

this was my first time eating here and we went for lunch. The food is good and lots of selection. Outside patio area make the experience good on a nice day.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

My husband and I enjoy our visits to Lazy Dog. The food is always fresh, tasty and appealing to the eye as well. My favorite is the Spicy Thai Salad, its loaded with healthy veggies, the flavors of all the ingredients are a delight. Another favorite of mine and my husbands is the Bleu Burger, it is very yummy, we like to split it just so the guilt is not as bad if we each ate one. If you like burgers, then check out their selection.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Recommended by my hotel, I had dinner while on a business trip. The food was very good and the service attentive. Definitely a cut above the average chain casual dining spot. Busy and appropriately noisy, with great attentive service.