“Great food and service”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Thousand Oaks, California
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

We love this place. Unlike a typical chain operation, everyone here is friendly and professional. Food is great and the price is very reasonable.

Visited January 2014

Los Angeles, California
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

I just had a business dinner at P.F. Changs and enjoyed it very much. The food is very good and the service was very professional. While very good it is a chain restaurant after all. But I enjoy it every time I come here.

• Visited January 2014
Centreville, Virginia
“Love those lettuce wraps”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

Discovered this PF Chang's in the town where we lived many years ago and had another excellent meal with friends. We introduced them to the Lettuce Wraps and shared the Mongolian Beef (gluten free for us) while they delighted with the sweet and sour pork and seared ahi salad. The restaurant layout was identical to the PF Chang near our present home in Virginia so both the food and experience was comfortable and familiar.

• Visited December 2013
Thousand Oaks, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great customer service and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I had ordered an appetizer that wasn't delivered. Before I could tell the waitress my concern she said "its because I don't like the way the looked and we are redoing them." I thought that was incredible. The person I was with didn't like the appetizer he had, but had no intention of complaining about it. It just wasn't his style - he thought he'd try something new. Without even asking, the waiter took it off the bill. Customer service is huge to me, and they are awesome. The rest of the food was great and the atmosphere was too.

Visited November 2013
Susanville, California
“Love PF Chang's but this on was the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

Service was very good as most of the other in this chain but the food was superior to the two in Sacramento or in Reno.

Visited September 2013