“We loved their spinach chicken and friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Karma

Karma
Ranked #15 of 214 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
“We loved their spinach chicken and friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

Excellent food, great ambiance & great service. This place is far better than most Indian restaurants. At the end of the meal, the owner came to see us and wanted to know about our experience there, which says a lot about him.

Newbury Park
“First time, but definitely not the last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Excellent! The food is so very good. We didn't know what to order, so we asked. Well, the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful.
We cannot wait to go back!

Thousand Oaks, California
“Vegetarian Choices!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2012

A birthday dinner for 2 brought us to Karma last weekend. We went early in the day so crowds or wait time was not an issue. Frosty mugs for our beer, and refills of naan bread. Ordered Aloo Gobi, with was very tasty, and hubby got a combo plate. Enjoyed the food, and gracious service.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank TORebel
lake forest,ca
“Great Place and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

I do a lot of business in Thousand Oaks and had a great dinner at this place. I was not sure what to order, so I asked them to mix up one of their chicken dishes with some different styles and flavors. Was great to try and experience the variety.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank mike0131
Ventura
“YUMMY (for your tummy)!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

I have a tendency toward Indian food. Every country I've visited on my travels (sans India-itself) has been host to a small competition in my head over "best Indian cuisine". Karma is way up there on that list. They are constantly refining their recipes (while I never thought they required change), and improving flavors in a noticeable way. Their service is impeccable. If something is missing from the buffet that you were REALLY looking forward to enjoying, they will make a small batch for you. They are happy to explain different items and modify them to suit your liking. I'm gracious toward the staff and they are MORE than friendly in return. On multiple occasions the owner has brought me dishes I'd not tried before, just to expose me to something new - I have never been disappointed.

• Visited April 2012