“Today, I had one of the best meals of my life!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #15 of 214 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Oxnard
“Today, I had one of the best meals of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2013

The Tandoori chicken was off the hook with the most delicious deep smoke eastern BBQ flavor. The Garlic Naan was equally delicious with a plentiful sprinkling of fresh garlic, lightly toasted together with the bread. -- I hope my groans of delight didn't disturb the other patrons.-- Their "Yellow Dal" is out of this world. Although, it was not served with their lunch buffet today, I had it on 12/17/12. It's a good thing I don't live closer to this place, otherwise you would have to roll me out the door!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank virtuallyhere

Camarillo, California
“More excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2012

Still great food. Really like the malai kofta. The saag paneer is really good. Mint chutney is great and the pakoras are worth it. Portions are good, service is good, price is good. Becoming my go to place in TO.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Lunch Buffett”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2012

Ate for first time on 12/15/12 and both wife and myself were quite pleasantly surprised at the quality(taste/flavor), selection and price of the lunch buffett. Wait staff were friendly and helpful and per the manager/owner, the buffett changes daily. Fresh baked garlic naan excellent as well as the tandoori garlic chicken(yummy!). Will definitely try their dinner menu.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“We loved their spinach chicken and friendly service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2012

Excellent food, great ambiance & great service. This place is far better than most Indian restaurants. At the end of the meal, the owner came to see us and wanted to know about our experience there, which says a lot about him.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Newbury Park
“First time, but definitely not the last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012 via mobile

Excellent! The food is so very good. We didn't know what to order, so we asked. Well, the staff could not have been friendlier or more helpful.
We cannot wait to go back!