“I'm not "Rib-in You"!!!....This stuff is Good!!!”
Review of Stonefire Grill

Stonefire Grill
Ranked #8 of 222 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 August 2013

For the Uninitiated...Stonefire is a small Los Angeles Restaurant Chain specializing in Grilled meats. You walk in and order in front & pay....they bring your food to you...in a large Restaurant Woodsie comfortable atmosphere. The Specialty is Tri-Tip , BBQ Chicken & Ribs. You can buy all meat or as meal or mix your meats. I've been to about 3 of the StoneFires and they seem to be equally good. Salads are good also.... and come in about 4 different sizes...so it's easy to mix a plate of meats with a large salad & other sides...and share the whole thing. For the first couple of years going there I stuck with the Tri-Tip...finally I tried the ribs and it was also pretty good...then I tried a Tri-Tip Chicken combo...Chicken was excellent. The price is pretty good...I just can't seem to find a complaint with this place!!!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

My daughter and I split the small garden salad with grilled chicken, and while it was plenty of food for 2 people, it was bland. The chicken was hardly seasoned and the vegetables were not very crisp, which leads me to think the greens are not kept cold enough in the kitchen. This was my first experience with this chain and I was surprised at how busy it was (there was a long takeout line). The best thing about the meal was the breadsticks, they were great. Maybe the pizza is better but I was so put off by all the flies in that place I'm not likely to give it a second chance.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Not normally into self ordering/self seating places, but the food here more than makes up for it. Don't order the "large" size or you'll be eating salads for a week!!! Perfectly done food, nice help from the staff. Will be going back time and time again.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

What a surprise, so we did not know what kind of restaurant this was, the name was familiar so we gave it a try...

So we walked in and could tell this is not a normal place, we approached the host, and we asked for a table for two. The host tells us to order from the menu and 1st and find a seat and they bring the food to us...ok very different!

We decided on a small chopped Salad with Chicken and the house vinaigrette dressing. And also a small Stonefire Grill Pizza that has Pesto, cheese, red onions, and avocado. We asked for no onions, no problem.

We sat got out drinks at the soda station, got our plates, silverware, and napkins...the food was there quickly! We really enjoyed everything. Tasted great, the pizza crust was awesome! The salad was yummy. Overall just what we wanted a casual, quick and tasty place to eat!!

Reviewed 8 May 2013

We had to serve ourselves - the prices are high, the pizza is doughy. Nothing here to make me want to return.

1  Thank whocareswhoiam