“Love the atmosphere” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Love the atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I went there to watch the World Cup. Cute place. Extremely nice staff AND customers. I felt super comfortable there. I'll be there again in a week to watch some more games. I even made a new friend there. :)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank DrSiliLili

South Florida, USA
“British Pub Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2014

While visiting my uncle in Thousand Oaks, we tried a new dinner venue (at least to us). The Crown and Anchor is a typical British Pub in ambiance. The dining area and outdoor patio were sparsely utilized the evening we were there, but the bar seemed the gathering place for locals. For food, I had Kings Fish and Chips (average, typical pub food), my wife ordered the Cornish Pastie, a meat pie (again, just average, a little on the disappointing side), and my uncle ordered the “Toad-in-the-Hole” (his first, which he said was pretty good, but not good enough to order again). I thought the UK selection of beers/ales a bit wanting, so I ordered the Union Jack IPA, a brew by Firestone-Walker (excellent choice), my wife enjoyed a red ale, and my uncle chose a cider (which he rated as ‘not too bad’). At least for our first visit, we would have to say, the Crown & Anchor was a typical Pub with average food (maybe a little above average) and pretty good draught beer.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank robbgrimm
Santa Maria CA
“Wish it were closer to home!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We love this pub, it's authentic food and atmosphere are hard to come by. We love the tall leather booths in the dining area that shield some of the noise from the actual bar area. However, having said that, the noise is not overwhelming or intrusive, just people having a good time while drinking a pint, nothing wrong with that mate!! The menu is large so there are many options if you're not into traditional English faire, we on the other hand are into English food and love their many choices. There are only two drawbacks, the first is what to order because there are so many good things to choose from and the other is how far away it is from where we live (approx 2 hours away). Other than that we have nothing but love for this place!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Zekesgirl
“Love”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

I love getting to visit here when I come up to see my family. It doesn't matter if we come for lunch or dinner the food is always great. They also make a great Bloody Mary and my husband loved the variety of British beer on tap. Have to try this fun little place.

2 Thank CheetahBre
Austin, Texas
“Hidden oasis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

British Pub in a strip mall on the corner of Skyline and Thousand Oaks Blvd. Authentic pub food, including Steak + Kidney pie, Scotch Eggs, Curry's, and Bangers. Good Beer selection, reasonable prices, and great attitude.

• Visited July 2013