“typical Hooters restaurant”

Hooters of Thousand Oaks
Ranked #160 of 217 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 July 2014

after a long business day, stopped by Hooters for a late evening dinner. boneless chicken wings were served with no celery/carrot sticks. fried pickles were ok, staff friendly, fast service, typical Hooters experience.

There are newer reviews for Hooters of Thousand Oaks

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Well i had the unlimited ribs and it was great. I had almost every type of rib flavor. The drinks were amazing

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I've been to nice Hooters in Texas and in Orange County. This Hooters is very bad in Service. No one ask me about ordering food or giving me info about food. Seems they are more into having Pretty Girls serve you Beer Only. First time I went there the bartender ask me 5 times if I wanted something to drink after I said I wanted to eat and I'll drink with my food. Second time no one even talked to me.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Loud, loud, loud!!! Typically packed to the rafters, it's not a place to sit and have a conversation with a friend. The staff was well prepared, but it was funny watching a short waitperson try to use a small stool to reach the countertop where they placed the food. Hopefully the stool is steady! Food menu is extensive, but I would say just average. I'll return, but not in a hurry to do so...just as a change of pace. If you haven't been there, try it out, your opinion may be different than mine.

Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

I took my kids to this Hooter to catch the Kings playoff game. Right off the bat, we had to walk through a conga line of smokers that were standing by the entrance (major fail). Inside, the atmosphere and service was great. The food was decent, nothing to get excited over. Overall, I was happy and my kids were too.