“Hamburger Nirvana”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Westlake Village
“Hamburger Nirvana”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

OMG. This is the place I have been searching for all 71 years of my life! When you eat the burger, you have good grease dripping down your arm. Just the way a burger was meant to be! I grew up in the Midwest beef belt and ate burgers like this made from the cattle we raised. Up until now, I have been searching for a burger that brought back those memories. Now, I have found it.

• Visited November 2012

Texas
“Probably won't be back in a hurry.”
Reviewed 17 October 2012

This place came recommended and seemed pretty popular. However, for me they had run out of ingredients for what I wanted and had to substitute a few items which made it not very tasty in the end. The burger was super greasy (which some people like... but not me) to the point that the soggy bun underneath disintegrated more and more each time I picked the burger up. A little on the pricey side for what is really a fast food burger joint.

Visited October 2012
Camarillo, California
“Gives In N Out Competition.”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I love In N Out with the special menu and everything. Kinda like having a secret code ring as a kid. But Smashburger lays it all out on the menu and there is no need to know what "animal style" is - it's right on the menu. Service is fast and the french fries have herbed salt on them. I liked them and my daughters thought the french fries tasted funny.

Visited September 2012
Thousand Oaks, California
“Best burger for the money”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

For whatever reason, there are 4 or 5 burger "joints" in a quarter mile radius of this part of Thousand Oaks. This is by far my favorite. The burgers are juicy and delicious, and the sweet potato fries were the best I've had. You will probably have to stand in line a few minutes, it seems to always be crowded, but it gives you time to read the menu and decide. The menu board is a little confusing, just because there's lots of choices. Two employees came by our table to see if we needed anything. Very clean with an enthusiastic staff.

Thousand Oaks, California
“Delicious and Yummy”
Reviewed 30 August 2012

1st visit was great. It was busy even at 1:30pm on a Thursday~had to wait in line to order. Order taker very helpful, asked if we had any questions. Ordered a Mex chicken sandwich, a chili hot dog and smashed sweet potato fries. Everything was very good. Sandwich could of used more sauce but overall we will be back. We went once to 5 guys and never went back but we will return to Smashburger.

• Visited August 2012