“Delicious little burgers/buns are boring”
Review of Umami Burger

Umami Burger
Reserve with OpenTable
Umami Burger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 215 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Thousand Oaks, California
“Delicious little burgers/buns are boring”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Enjoyed a family lunch here and loved the burgers and fries. The buns are boring and I removed mine. I'll order a protein wrap or no bun next time.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Daphne1229

Williamstown, New Jersey
“Great Burgers And Caesar Salad”
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Came here for a late dinner. My family loved their burgers. I chose to get salad. Burgers were a little pricey. Salad was good.

• Visited July 2013
Moorpark, California
“Great taste, service and reasonable prices for the high quality!”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The Umami Burger is great! The taste is outstanding and cooked to a juicy pink medium rare. The beef tastes so fresh. You can tell they grind it in house. The bun is the softest I've ever had. The truffle fries are the best I've ever had. I am a hard reviewer when it comes to hamburgers since LA has so many great ones. I give the Umami Burger a respectable 8.5/10. My husband had the salted caramel ice cream sandwich which he absolutely loved. The kids burgers are great, too. Both my boys love them. The putting green outside is a nice touch which helps the time pass for two small boys. It is a great place to take kids and the prices are reasonable considering the high quality and uniqueness. The service is also very friendly and efficient. No complaints.

• Visited January 2014
Oak Park, California
“Late night burger...”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Came here one night around 10:30 when almost everything else was closed. Our first visit. I had the Cali burger. It was the perfect size, and SO yummy. We chose the sweet potato fries with the seasoning on the side, which I'm glad we did because I preferred them plain. So good! Prices are reasonable. I will definitely be going here again!

• Visited November 2013
“Best tuna burger ever”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

Yum yum - this has become my favorite dish at Umami. The tuna burger with a side of fries cannot be beat. The staff very friendly at this clean and accessible location.

• Visited November 2013