“Traditional American Cuisine, well done”
Review of Dish - CLOSED

Dish
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Well prepared dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Traditional fare, generous portions, attentive service. Home made desserts. Inventive theme nights for burgers, grilled cheese sandwiches and unusual condiments.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We went back to Dish because our first experience there was comped by the management and we had a Groupon deal. I was very hesitant to try it again but I am glad we did. The service was much better, the food was much better and I will happily go again. The restaurant was fairly full of patrons and the management did a good job of checking on everyone. The food really was so much better. I will go back- I am hoping they continue to keep up the good work- in this smaller town, the smaller restaurants never seem to last that long. Give it a try.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We tried Dish on a recommendation from a friend. We arrived at 5:15pm on a Saturday evening to beat the rush. Overall service was friendly, but very slow. Took close to 15 minutes to get our drinks. Food was a bit dry and not overly appealing in looks. Reading the other reviews, perhaps we were there on an off night - but no excuses. We won't be returning.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I would eat at Dish time and time again. This was a local delight and we were overly impressed with the personalized service we received from the staff. The food is unique enough to be homemade but familiar enough to be cravable, and the atmosphere is very welcoming and comfortable...rustic and charming with a touch of Hollywood flair. I would definitely recommend Dish to anyone visiting Thousand Oaks, CA.

Reviewed 7 September 2013 via mobile

Pretty new restaurant with elegant attitude (nice candle-light tables) while keeping the cosy atmosphere of a typical diner. Absolutely suggested the chicken tacos, good selection of Californian wines (I tried an excellent Merlot).
Price in line with expectations and in general appropriate for the service. Suggested.