“Mimis means chicken pot pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #62 of 214 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Thousand Oaks
“Mimis means chicken pot pie”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Of course Mimis serves lots of great food, but I love chicken pot pie and Mimis has the best . . . the best you'll find anywhere. I rarely order anything else, but my friends tell me every item on the menu is tops. I can vouch for the onion soup . . . Mimis has the best I've had in any restaurant.

Visited September 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Excellent service”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We went there with a big group and they were able to accommodate us very fast. We like to go there because of the gluten free menu, which one of my family members needs.

Visited September 2013
home
“Good comfort food and excellent bread”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

New in area friends suggested this restraurant. It is in a shopping center but right off rt. 101. After traveling for the last 2 weeks we were looking for some comfort food. Seated right away as soon as we were the waiter brought us a basket of hot sourdough and currant bread. Absoutly wonderful! Ordered turkey dinner. Served with tasty cranberry sauce, dressing and mashed potatoes and daily veg. Everything was very good. After the dinner we asked for more currant bread and it was no problem. Very happy with service and food. Would go back.

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles
“Great carrot muffins”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Expensive for what you get, fairly small portions, decent food, but great carrot muffins. Wouldn't wait in line but not bad either.

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles
“Busy, but great breakfast place.”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

No matter what Mimi's I've ever visited, they were consisten with good food, service, and decent prices. I like the one in Thousand Oaks because it's close to a lot of shopping. We can eat, drive across the street, and hit the mall or Sears or stay in the parking lot and shop at Best Buy orone of those mega alcohol places (can you say wino, baby?).

Visited April 2013