“Light and Refreshing ”
Review of Mouthful Eatery

Mouthful Eatery
Ranked #7 of 219 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Wow! What a great California restaurant. Visiting from out of state, this is exactly what we were looking for. I Haas the pork sandwich and the kale salad, both were great. Wife had the southwest chicken salad and loved it.

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I was not expecting much by the looks of the place but once our food arrived we were blown away. Everthing was fresh and delicious. We ordered 4 different items and we each shared. Wow! There' s outside seating but if you prefer to be inside, it's pretty tight for a party of 4 or more. I highly recommend Mouthful. It's not fancy but it is fine

was fresh and delicious including the bread that is baked on premises.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

It's hard to find locally sourced flavorful food in this town full of malls, strip malls and shopping plazas, but this little place is a real gem. There's something for everyone, vegan and carnivore alike. The cucumber-mint lemonade had me going back three times in three days. There's a touch of creativity going on here that melds the flavors and textures beautifully. We had albondigo (meatballs of fire), which depending on your tolerance for hot pepper may be perfect or not enough - it just depends- in either case they were tasty; very veggie very good sandwich for our vegetarian friend and chop chop salad - hearty and tasty with a good blend of textures and tastes.

You feel that all the ingredients are fresh and well prepared. It's kind of hard to go wrong with the selection and the price seems about right as if you don't chow down you could probably take half of your food home and finish enjoying it later in the day. That's to say the portions are generous.

Oh, for all of you oldies lovers - the music is pretty rockin' as well.

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I decided to take a small day-trip to discover what is off of Highway 101going south. I made the right decision, yes I did! I got off Thousand Oaks Blvd. and just drove for about 10 minutes to this restaurant. Keep in mind, I almost turned around and went back on the freeway because I had only seen one shopping center after another or car dealerships. But I made a U-turn and went into this eatery and ordered a chicken sandwich. I could not have made it better myself... The bread alone was fresh, tasty and not too much like some Panini breads can be. And what was on the inside, amazing tender chicken, real fresh lettuce unlike some fast-food joints that serve the cheap and old type. I'm not really a mayonnaise person, but theirs is just Tasty.... And the drinks; U must try the cucumber-mint, lemonade or grapefruit...all done right!

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Love the food here. never had a better lunch! a must try place. I work near by and eat there twice a week! Easy to find right across from 24 hour fitness.

3  Thank Tim A