I have now stayed here 5 x since Nov 2013 on business (with Amgen, which is a great company too by the way).
This is a conveniently located, comfortable and friendly hotel with reasonable rates and little added extras (like cookies, soap powder, coffee, newspapers).
The breakfast is good (can't say very good apart from the omelette), the omelette chef takes pride in his work = extra flavour because of this :). The big guy!
So although a comfortable business hotel it has all the amenities: small gym, nice pool etc
Staff are friendly and helpful and seem to know many patrons by name, so they obviously get regulars.
Close by are good restaurants and one great one called the Natural Cafe (yum). There is also a Vons 10 mins walk, CVS, Staples locally etc etc a short cab ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Thousand Oaks California, the new Courtyard Marriott Thousand Oaks is l mile from Stagecoach Inn Museum and within a few miles of Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza, Ronald Reagan Library, Camarillo Premium Outlets and the Strawberry Festival. Malibu Beach, Ventura Beach, Santa Monica Mountains and Channel Islands are all within 20 miles of the hotel. The Courtyard Cafe serves breakfast and dinner. Enjoy the outdoor pool or a beverage in the Courtyard Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard Thousand Oaks Ventura County reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott 1000 Oaks
- Courtyard By Marriott Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Courtyard Thousand Oaks
- Marriott Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Courtyard
- Thousand Oaks Marriott