“A real Italian waiter!!!”
Review of Buca di Beppo

Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Hillcrest
Transit: Metro bus transit - Hillcrest stop.
Reviewed 22 November 2013

Much to my surprise my waiter Jason is from Reggio Calabria, Italy, a city on the mainland side of the Strait of Messina with Sicily 2.5 miles accross the strait. I had been there a year ago on my way to Sicily. Thank you Buca for the free meal on Veteran's day. Great Italian food with a real Italian feel.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

They are incredible with a big group. I've never seen a restaurant run so smoothly and efficiently with large groups in house. Friendly staff that went above and beyond!!

Reviewed 6 April 2013

Great value, good menu with choices for everyone. Spaghetti marinara are great, lasagnas are too rich, pizzas are delicious but they take forever to come out of the kitchen. And my favorite, a Seafood pasta, a little spicy with lots of mussels, and various other seafood mixed in with a very good red sauce. Great option for families parties and such where a gorup can order oen or more platters and share.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Buca di Beppo is a chain, so I suppose most folks know what to expect, but it's a good thing I brought friends to this party. All of the items are served family-style and a la carte, so everyone will usually be eating the same meal and a well-rounded presentation will require a few extra bills. The food is good, but not so outrageously desirable that I can't satisfy an Italian-food-craving from a more accommodating (and inexpensive) menu.

Reviewed 22 March 2013

Menu expensive , wait time is one- to two hours . Don't go on Friday or Saturday, Sunday after 3pm crowded seating

bucalove, Guest Relations Manager at Buca di Beppo, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2013

Please accept our apologies for your experience. We have forwarded the information to management and would love to have someone reach out to you. Could you email us your contact information to mamacares@bucainc.com? Please make sure to include the location in your e-mail. We always appreciate opportunities to better serve our guests. Thank you.

Been to Buca di Beppo? Share your experiences!