Right off the freeway for ease of access. One of the cleanest BWs we've stayed in. Free DVD rental for guests. Breakfast included that was OK. Used this hotel for activity at Pepperdine in Malibu. No real complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western