I had to find a hotel for my construction crew after looking around Agoura Hills, Westlake and Thousand Oaks I decided on Best Western Plus. The value for our company was great and it is a short drive to the job site. The staff and sales department are very helpful and loosen up after a long day on the job. The complimentary breakfast is good and saves the men some money by not having to eat somewhere else. The rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable and they keep the grounds very clean and we enjoy the inside courtyard to sit and talk as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western