We visit Thousand Oaks several times a year and always stay at the TO Inn. Staff is friendly and helpful. Convenient to many locations. We use as a base in our exploring Ventura county and then on to Santa Barbara.
We reserve the King Deluxe so that we get a sofa in the room... Rooms are always clean and comfortable.
They have a free limited breakfast (limited choices) on property. It is very good, much better than the typical hotel continental breakfast. Hot eggs and pancakes...
Spa and pool area is clean and nice. Spa is most always nice and hot!
Overall a very good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western