Yay. There is a new Italian restaurant in the Conejo Valley. Thousand Oaks can now boast of Camboni 's in the Thousand Oaks Inn. My hubby and I had seen the new sign up for a couple of weeks. Let's go !! We were very surprised and happy we did. It's comfortable Nicely lit and has a pretty bar. Most importantly the food is great!!!! No short cuts here. Flavor and freshness is the key. The first night I had their pumpkin ravioli. To die! Yum. Gorgeous. The second time fettuccini with amazing light pink veal sauce. Thick with delicate fresh veal. The best !!!The desserts are all elegant and a wonderful finish to a great and lovely night of taste. My husband loved his salmon dishes. Hard to please too. They have a varied winelist and terrif and friendly service. Yay ! Yay! Go try now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the scenic Conejo Valley at the base of the inspiring Santa Monica Mountain range, travelers will discover a full-service hotel that is convenient, comfortable, and affordable. The Thousand Oaks Inn is surrounded by local shopping malls, movie theaters, public golf course, and a variety of restaurants and local attractions. When you enter the lobby, our friendly and caring staff will happily assist you in making your visit to the Conejo Valley more enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Thousand Oaks Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Thousand Oaks Hotel Thousand Oaks
- Best Western Plus 1000 Oaks Inn
- Best Western Thousand Oaks
- Thousand Oaks Best Western