“Love The Pizza”

Ranked #36 of 236 Restaurants in Thousand Oaks
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We love the food and find it amazing for a fast-casual restaurant! Their pizza is my favorite in our area! And you don't feel that guilty because their pizza is much healthier than most!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

I was brought up on New York / New Jersey pizza and have eaten some of the best pizza in my time that was till I moved to California; Pizza was hit and miss, I was never satisfied till one evening by chance I decided to have pizza at D'Amore's. Their Pizza is by far the best I have eaten. The dough, tomato sauce and cheese are top quality and it is cooked to perfection. They accommodate request and make the pizza to you order. Try the eggplant it 's excellent. My Wife and I eat there almost every week.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

My daughter's school arranged this field trip to restaurant last week. The owner was well prepared to handle the crowd of around 25-30 kids with parents. The kids were all give a colorful chef hat made out of paper. The owner gave a demo on making the pizza and I was shocked to know that Costco pizza had around 700 Cal in one slice of pizza while pizzas made here had only 160 Calories. She kept the kids engaged while the pizzas were being baked by giving them a coloring activity and telling stories. Most of the major ingredients used in making pizzas were imported from Italy. My daughter enjoyed making her own pizza with her choice of toppings. The pizza tasted yummy too. I am not sure if prior reservations are needed.

Reviewed 6 October 2011

I have eaten at several of their locations and the Pizza is always fantastic. And the good thing to know about them is their pizza is much lighter in calories and fat than any other chain out there. So if you are watching your waist line and think that pizza is just to fatteneing to have, go there and enjoy!

Reviewed 22 July 2008

I was not impressed at all with the pizza. I went with a friend who had heard rave reviews. We did not think it was anything special.
Service was slow.