Holiday Inn Express Saugus (Logan Airport)
US$153
FourPoints.com
Great 4.5/5
US$160
Great 4.5/5
All reviewslogan airportshuttle servicefree shuttleroom was cleanfree breakfasthi expresspark flyearly flightbusy roadfront desk staffwould stay here againthe breakfast areaboston areaone night staybooked this hotelnice breakfastbagels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 September 2008

We were pleasantly suprised on arrival to find our room to be nicely renovated and clean. Registration was simple and the front desk was friendly. We basically stayed here because of the ability to leave your vehicle for our week away, and also the shuttle to and from the airport.. The trip out was fine. Upon returning from a weeks' vacation, and after arriving late on a delayed flight, I just wanted to get back to our vrhicle for a 2 hour ride home. I called the hotel on arriving at Logan, and was told the shuttle would be there in 15 - 20 minutes. After waiting 25 minutes, I re-called the hotel and was told they were sorry but the first shuttle had filled up and they were sending another one. It would be another 15 or 20 minutes. After 25 more minutes, I was not as kind. I was perturbed and still, no shuttle. I called again and they said it would be there shortly. 15 minutes went by, no shuttle. This call was my last straw. After a coupe of expletives, they hung up on me, perhaps rightly so. The shuttle came, over an hour and 10 minutes after the first call. Needless to say, I won't be staying at the Days Inn again.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 12 August 2008

I stayed here with a large tour group so we were warned this hotel was a long way from town. The hotel itself is fantastic.Staff are friendly, rooms are huge and well furnished and breakfast was great.But the location is not.We were warned by our tour manager to be careful of rogue cab drivers ripping people off.We caught a cab back from town and had a driver get us lost despite having a gps.He ended up taking us the other end of town.Eventually he found his way to the hotel but we only paid him $30-other travellers got ripped to the tune of $70 as the driver wouldn’t turn the meter on so I am amazed the council or whoever is in charge of cabs does not do anything about this!If you have an early flight yes stay at this hotel but if you are sightseeing stay closer to town unless you want to end up in the next state!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2008

We stayed at this hotel on both ends of our vacation. It is a great price and convenient. We are from Vermont so it is easy to enter into and they have a parking garage to keep your vehicle. They are currently renovating the hotel with upgrades. The hotel was clean and comfortable and convenient for a bite to eat at the Hilltop Steakhouse. It served the purpose we needed and would stay again. Great Value and Prompt Shuttle Bus!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2008

i came from the uk and i did not know what to expect. my mother booked it on her card and had to go in before i arrived to book me in. when i got there they told me that she had not been in(she had). the smell was awful. you can see the dirt on the furniture and i am not talking about dust, i am talking about stains. the room was ok but the door lock did not work. the night receptionist had his friends hanging around all night. and when i went to check out in the morning they tried to over charge me for my phone calls(to other hotels so i could get out of there). i cant say anything about the breakfast as i didn't want to risk eating it!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank leylamaria
Reviewed 27 March 2008

This is hotel seems to be in the process of being done over. My room was big, clean and new. The twenty minute shuttle to the airport worked great for me. The free breakfast was good, too. I stayed mid week, and it was pretty busy but quiet. The only negative was that my room was a little on the cool side, but not enough to make me ask for a different room. It's certainly nothing fancy, but has everything you need, and it's a good deal.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled on business