“Yummy wings and salad :)”

Angela's Coal Fired Pizza
Ranked #3 of 111 Restaurants in Saugus
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

6 of us had dinner here, we had the wings, salad and pizza and all was delicious. The service was great and the white sangria was awesome!! I'd definitely eat here again.

1  Thank MHayes1979
There are newer reviews for Angela's Coal Fired Pizza

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We were staying at the Red Roof Inn Saugus, which is literally just across the parking lot. I'd googled places to eat near the Red Roof Inn, and found Angela's, due to the favourable reviews here on Tripadvisor we decided to try it out. We were not disappointed.

3 adults, and we shared a large portion of wings and a large pizza. The wings were lovely, fall apart tender and very tasty, more than enough for 3. The pizza we ordered was the Pollo Alfredo, we received the Catania though, however I have to say that it was delicious and I'd actually consider ordering this one if we ate there again, mind you I'd also like to try the flavour we originally ordered too! Again more than enough for 3. I have to say that this was based on 3 'not very hungry' adults, had we been hungrier then we'd probably have needed more food.

I'd certainly eat here again if I was in the area, only reason for 4 stars as opposed to 5 is that we did get the wrong pizza, I's actually have given 4.5 stars if that was an option.

Service was quick and friendly, restaurant not actually very busy - around 8.30pm on a Saturday, we requested a booth and got one by the window. Good selection of beers available. The Sam Adams Summer was delicious.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We actually visited the Angela's in Tyngsboro, MA., rather than Saugus but trust that the food is identical in quality. This was a special family celebration for a high school graduation so we came early to beat the crowd. Our granddaughter ordered a plate of WINGS for the first group to snack on while waiting for the rest of our group of 9 to arrive. The WINGS marinated in olive oil, rosemary, garlic, with a touch of lemon, and topped with caramelized onions WERE THE BEST I HAVE EVER EATEN. The salads were good and the three varieties of pizza we ordered were excellent. Tracy our server was helpful and very pleasant. The pizza was among the best I have ever had (I used to work in an Italian restaurant) but the WINGS were so good that I am quite certain some choose customers fill up on wings and salad but skip the pizza!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ended up eating dinner here twice - loved the thin crust pizza! If you are a meat eater, get the Ultimo - delicious - and the salad is great too.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

For pizza in MA, I prefer Upper Crust and Angela's.

Angela's shrimp aglio oglio pizza combines so many flavors (tomato, hot pepper, basil, etc) and is topped with very good shaved parmesan cheese. The crust is excellent. This is the best shrimp pizza I have had.

The wings have the right flavoring (rosemary, lemon, salt) and are smothered in carmelized onions. Not hot deep fried style but baked.

The Saugus and Tyngsborough locations are both very good.