While looking for affordable accomodation in the Boston area, we booked here for two nights. We were given one of the new "NextGen" room, with a redesigned interior.
The rates rock, and the rooms with hard flooring instead of stinky carpets ROCK!.
The rooms are really clean, the beds super comfortable.
Only letdown would be the bathrooms. Although they were squeaky clean, they're still the same old bathrooms you had in the original rooms, and in our case, the tub was not draining properly... This is minor mind you, and I'm sure the super helpful personel at the front desk would have taken care of it if we had brought it up sooner, but we only stayed for two days.
We were initially concerned about noises from the highway / airport, but found the room to be super quiet, even though we were on the front side.
We would stay here again, and in fact DID stay at another Red Roof when we fled our other hotel in panic on our last night in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is Newly Renovated and a great place to relax after seeing Boston's sights- Newbury Street, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor, The Freedom Trail, The North End, Back Bay, The New England Aquarium, The Swan Boats, The Museum of Fine Arts, The Science Museum, Harvard University, M.I.T, Tufts University, as well as other famous universities, and so much more. If you are traveling on business, we are just miles away from The Hynes Convention Center, The World Trade Center, Boston's Financial District and Boston Convention and Exhibit Center. If you are here on leisure, catch a concert or see the world famous Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins at TD Garden in Boston or head over to Fenway Park and see the Red Sox! Boston has plenty of fun to offer and in the historic Theatre District you will find several live performances nightly at the Orpheum Theatre, Citi Performing Arts Center, The Charles Playhouse and many others. The Red Roof Inn in Saugus is only 5 miles away from Revere Beach, America's 1st Public Beach as well as Suffolk Downs where you can see exciting horse races most of the year. Don't feel like driving into Boston? Don't worry, we are just 5 miles away from Wonderland T Station (subway) where you can park all day for a very low rate and take a quick 15 minute train ride into the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Boston Logan Hotel Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Boston Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Saugus
- Saugus Red Roof Inn