Stayed here for 3 nights in July during a motorcycle trip to Boston with another couple. We each had our own room. Amenities include fridge, microwave, iron, in-room safe and free WiFi. Rooms are clean and staff very helpful. Hardwood floors a nice touch. About 15 minute cab ride to the nearest MTA and then on to Boston. Cabs also offer a flat rate from the hotel to Boston - practical and cheap option, if 4 people. The hotel is located near a grocery store as well, if you are the ''pack a lunch'' type as we are. Plus, coming back to a few cold beers in the fridge after a day's walkabout in Boston is something to look forward to. A couple of good, inexpensive restaurants within 2 to 3 minute walk from the hotel - one is a Brazilian grill type restaurant and the other is a humungous, Chinese restaurant - value for your money there. The only downside (and a minor one) is the hotel's location on Broadway, which is not a pedestrian friendly section of road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non-Smoking Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan is Newly Renovated and a great place to relax after seeing Boston's sights- Newbury Street, Boston Commons, Fenway Park, Quincy Market, Boston Harbor, The Freedom Trail, The North End, Back Bay, The New England Aquarium, The Swan Boats, The Museum of Fine Arts, The Science Museum, Harvard University, M.I.T, Tufts University, as well as other famous universities, and so much more. If you are traveling on business, we are just miles away from The Hynes Convention Center, The World Trade Center, Boston's Financial District and Boston Convention and Exhibit Center. If you are here on leisure, catch a concert or see the world famous Boston Celtics or Boston Bruins at TD Garden in Boston or head over to Fenway Park and see the Red Sox! Boston has plenty of fun to offer and in the historic Theatre District you will find several live performances nightly at the Orpheum Theatre, Citi Performing Arts Center, The Charles Playhouse and many others. The Red Roof Inn in Saugus is only 5 miles away from Revere Beach, America's 1st Public Beach as well as Suffolk Downs where you can see exciting horse races most of the year. Don't feel like driving into Boston? Don't worry, we are just 5 miles away from Wonderland T Station (subway) where you can park all day for a very low rate and take a quick 15 minute train ride into the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Boston - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn - Boston Logan Hotel Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Boston Saugus
- Red Roof Inn Saugus
- Saugus Red Roof Inn