“Great breakfast - fresh pastries.”
Review of We Three Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

We Three Bakery & Restaurant
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The portion size of the omelets and biscuit & sausage/gravy were large! The sausage gravy could have had more seasoning - a little bland. The bacon cheese omelet was delicious.The cinnamon buns were fresh and fantastic. We went back the next morning for more!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Stopped in one morning for something to bring with me into Sequoia. Was surprised to see there were only 4 or 5 choices in the bakery case. It was decent, nothing spectacular

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I stopped in for lunch after touring through Sequoia NP. I ordered the clubhouse with potato salad and my wife ordered a BLT. The clubhouse was the largest sandwich I ever had and my wife could not believe I eat the whole thing. It was delicious. The service was friendly and the place was busy and the views and outdoor seating great. We ordered some sticky buns to go and enjoyed them after our long drive back to our Hotel. I would recommend this restaurant but they are only open for dinner Thurs. to Sat..

1  Thank shane c
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Mu husband and I stopped here after a full day in Sequoia National Park. We were staying at the Comfort Inn down the road, but had a craving for a cup of coffee and sweet roll after hiking, sightseeing, and photographing all day. The place was nearly empty, except for the shifty-eyed dude talking to an employee at the counter. The talking employee ignored us and someone else came out from the back to help us. We ordered a sweet roll and two coffees, paid, and went outside to find a table, as we didn't want to sit inside on account of the shifty-eyed dude giving us the cold hard stare. We searched around until we found the least dirty table and chairs, and sat down. We waited for a time while flies buzzed around the sticky mess in the condiment basket, then our heads and ankles. When our food finally arrived, we found it to be inedible. The coffee was so old and black, I'm pretty sure one could have stripped lead paint with it. No amount of cream (I was able to locate two that were unopened in the sticky basket) helped. The roll was dry and stale, tasting as if it had been in the case since the first settlers arrived. We drank a few sips of the coffee, ate part of the roll, and left, wishing we had just settled for hotel coffee and something from the vending machine. Avoid this place at all costs, unless you like sticky tables, flies and hornets, weird locals, bad coffee, and stale rolls.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stopped in for Mothers day brunch... Only 4 groups of 4-5 customers were present. Service was unorganized and lacking, we had to ask the waitress three time for items such as butter, silverware, condiments. One person asked for toast with their meal and received raw bread, after asking if they could toast the bread, the waitresses attitude was that it was an inconvenience to her. After a few minutes she brought it back out, un-toasted, but like they had put it through a dehydrator. Milk and juice that were ordered were room temperature. Service was slow and unresponsive. Potato fries were greasy and tasted like they were cooked in motor oil. No revisits from us, bad experience!