Sequoia Motel in Three Rivers
Average 3/5
US$150
US$121
  • Breakfast included
Wuksachi Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)(Great Value!)
US$337
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
US$177
US$172
BestWestern.com
Great 4.5/5
Montecito Sequoia Lodge & Summer Family Camp(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
US$202
  • Breakfast included
Super 8 Lindsay Olive Tree(Lindsay)(Great Value!)
US$93
Very Good 4/5
Buckeye Tree Lodge(Three Rivers)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Very Good 4/5
John Muir Lodge(Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Park)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsmountain cabinstay there againroom was clean and comfortablethree nightschrisentranceparksequoiawallpapermilesgateway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night, as a stop over on our way to Kernville.
It could easily have been more nights to be honest, it's a nice place with lots of things to do in the area. The pool is excellent for a refreshing dive after a long hot CA day :-). We played around in there for quite a while before we went to bed.

The owner is the most friendly lady you will ever encounter, and super customer oriented.

We truly recommend this place if you are looking for a comfy place to sleep. The beds are comfortable, rooms clean and large enough, and all properly airconditioned, which makes all the difference in the summer times.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Joash-Herbrink
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I choose this hotel because it was close to the park, offered WIFI, and I just needed a place to stay overnight. I missed the driveway as I was coming in because it is very hard to see from the road. You don't see the sign until you are pretty much past the driveway. The lady at the front desk was friendly and gave me several recommendations for places to get dinner.

The room was small and didn't really offer anything more than a hard, uncomfortable bed, and shower with low water pressure. No fridge, no microwave and the WIFI they advertised didn't work in the room.

Had trouble sleeping as the bed was not comfortable and the owners dog was constantly barking. The AC worked but was extremely loud. I left at 6:30AM because I couldn't sleep.

For $107 I expect a lot more in a hotel. Next time I'll stay at a chain motel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nikakat
Reviewed 12 December 2013

The cabin was nice, clean and very comfortable. We (2 adults and 2 teens) were there for 4 nights. Every day the cabin welcomed us cleaned and tidied, ready for a warm family night. The cabin is well furnished in a simple and calming style. Two nice bedrooms separate by a lovely living room. We loved the cabin and surely will return in the future. I would recommend the cabin for friends. Chris, the owner was very nice and friendly. Also, I would recommend the Gateway restaurant right before the entrance to the park. The menu included a nice variety of food styles, each entry was delicious and well presented on the plate. The atmosphere was very nice and the service was great. The prices are a bit high , yet it is magical.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Danit k
Reviewed 8 November 2013

Great location for Sequoia without being in the park. Its a room to sleep in which is what we wanted as all day in the park. Good places nearby for eating in the evening. Clean and comfortable. Rustic but functional. Breakfast was included and adequate and you can take it back to your room. Water, tea and coffee provided.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank S B
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Looking at it we thought it was a pretty place but we had a bad experience and thanks god it was just for one night. We were in room 2, I hope not all of the, are like this: we found the room with a strong mouldy smell and the loo was dirty and crooked. When I took a shower (I was the first one) the water coming out smelly too, even my family could smell it from the other room, just terrible. Plus the curtains were too small to cover the windows so we couldn't sleep after 7 a.m. In the evening we opened the door to let in some fresh air and a cat came in and hid under one of the beds. Would not recommend it to anyone, if u want to visit sequoia park just go to the Comfort Inn, the prices were the same!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family