“Good, cheap breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We were looking for a good breakfast before going to Luray Caverns. I found Uncle Buck's on my phone. For breakfast, look for locals. This is that place. Good, cheap breakfast. Service with a shrug. Hey, were weren't locals, I get it. Still good food, clean, safe.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

We ordered our meal and some appetizers.My hubby chose the fried green tomatos and they brought him 3 very small slices what did they do with the rest of the tomato?We also ordered home fries 3 bites each very small portions not worth the money.Food was fair.We address the waitress and the cashier they just looked at us and did not answer.Will never go back!

1  Thank Evangelist Miss... M
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife and I grabbed breakfast here on a Sunday morning. The crab omelet and French toast were very good. Service was quick and friendly, and we found the restaurant to be clean and very welcoming.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

We called into here on our way to Staunton. Looked like a mom and pop type place. I had the roast beef sandwich was bursting with meat, at only $4 and my husband had the turkey with potato and gravy and that was only about $6. Good quick service. They have a bar at the side which looked welcoming. Would recommend.

1  Thank Pinchy
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our dinner options were limited as few places seemed open. We went to Uncle Buck's just because it was open. The waitress was very friendly, but the food was just okay. My Tandoori seasoned vegetables that were supposedly grilled tasted steamed or even boiled - not very flavorful and no grill marks. My husband's grilled chicken salad was a bit better - the chicken was definitely grilled. One plus was the appearance on the beer list of 420 Extra Pale Ale on draft - one of our favorites.