“Great food; can often be crowded”
Review of Artisan's Grill - CLOSED

Artisan's Grill
Price range: US$8 - US$29
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Great food on the corner! The staff can be super busy so service can be a little rushed. The crab cake sandwich is DELISH!!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Great choice of sandwiches and the steak salad is one of my favorites. Live locally and visit for lunch and dinner at least once a month.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I just got a burger and fries. Nothing to jump up and down about, but not bad. The place was too small for me, but I knew that as soon as I walked in the door and stayed anyway. I'm not into spending a lot on lunch, so that's where the B&F came in. Some of their offerings were a lot more expensive. They sounded appetizing, but the price took away the temptation to indulge. Nice atmosphere though, and the workers were good, but like I said, too small for me because I don't like "enjoying" lunch with a lot of people I don't know sitting too close to me. Probably won't go back for that reason alone.

Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

We came out with family to celebrate my guy's 30th birthday. The place was empty at 5. We were sat upstairs which was nice. However, the waitress must have felt our traveling ventures made us psychic and we had to ask about the specials, the vegetables, the grain, and soup of the day. Neither waitress on the floor which we were dining smiled and it was almost as f we were inconveniencing them by ordering alcoholic beverages. Perhaps it was just an awful day. The handmade veggie burger was AMAZING and the girls enjoyed their kids meals. My guy loved his ribs and the chicken and slam an special was good. Service was what made this experience average. The sweet potato fries are a MUST try!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

One of the best steaks I've ever had in a restaurant, marinated to perfection- melt in your mouth. Portion was surprisingly large for an "artsy" establishment. Everything was great, the appetizer, salad and main course. Waitress was absolutely perfect, we never saw her looking over our shoulders, yet she knew exactly when we were ready for the next course. We will absolutely visit here again and tell our friends.