“Best sandwich ever!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Buffalo, NY
“Best sandwich ever!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I had the chicken sandwich (I think it was called the Carrington) and it had to be the best sandwich I have ever eaten - all of the flavors were spot on! My husband had a turkey sandwich that had a fancy name, but ended up being just a turkey club. It was one of the best turkey clubs I have tasted, but my sandwich was hands down much more flavorful and definitely the better choice of the two.

• Visited April 2014

York, Pennsylvania
“Great food”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This restaurant would drive Food Network hosts crazy because it's in dire need of a good cleaning and upgrading, but it's definitely not hurting business! The food was great. I started with a bowl of buffalo chili. You knew right away that it was fresh and homemade! Plenty of ground buffalo, chucks of tomatoes. Very tasty. The burger was cooked perfectly. The service was first rate, very attentive.

Highly recommend the Artisan's Grill

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Chefbear1
Baltimore
“So-so”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We had been at Luray Caverns and needed a place to eat dinner. This looked promising. The service was reeeeeeally slow, which is a problem when you have two small, hungry kids. The food was fine but not particularly good. I got the house made veggie burger and potato salad, thinking homemade would guarantee better, but that was not at all the case. Pretty bland all around. The kids' meals were just average, and same for my husband's sandwich. The bright spot were the housemade desserts. The chocolate cake and bread pudding were actually wonderful. We didn't order any drinks but it seems like most people enjoyed the extensive wine/beer list. Maybe that's why this place seems so popular.

1 Thank perachdavida
Central VA
“Good food...but slooooow to get to our table ”
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived on a Thursday afternoon around 4 pm. Only two other families in the restaurant. Promptly seated upstairs to enjoy the view of Luray. Pretty restaurant with lovely local art featured. The menu runs from sandwiches to steak entrees.
Our order, being two sandwiches and a salad, took 45 minutes. My first sandwich was not available after 20 minutes so I had to make another selection.
Our server was good and quite pleasant.
The food was tasty. My crab cake sandwich was so so. My husbands chicken salad was very good and the salad for our child was huge.
I'd definitely go again as long as I knew it was going to take a while.

Richmond, VA
“Great food; can often be crowded”
Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Great food on the corner! The staff can be super busy so service can be a little rushed. The crab cake sandwich is DELISH!!

• Visited April 2014