“Warm and relaxing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Spas & Wellness in Luray
Petersburg, Virginia
“Warm and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

My friend and I went to the Wright Touch while we were vising Luray. The spa is small but cozy, clean, and welcoming. Dorothy and Joanie made us feel right at home and gave us both excellent massages. We didn't want to leave! Recommend this place for a relaxing

Visited August 2013
1wright, Owner at The Wright Touch, responded to this review, 6 August 2013
So glad you enjoyed it.

Arlington, Virginia, United States
“Good Massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013

So I ended up getting a massage while in Luray. Dot does a very good job, and the atmosphere is very peaceful. I understand they will make house calls as well. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
Manassas, Virginia
“Amazing Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

We had a couples massage. Dot and Joni came to our rental weekend house. They were friendly, organized and made sure we were comfortable. Even better, they were great masseuses. Highly recommend them.

Visited May 2013
Charlottesville, VA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a massage!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2013

I have had many massages in my day at some fabulous spas. But...this was simply the best! I can't wait to go back to Luray to have another one!

Visited March 2013
Luray, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good for What Ails You!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2013

Dottie is THE BEST! As soon as I walk through the door of The Wright Touch, I am feeling 100% better than I did before I walked in. Dottie is a very wonderful lady (I've known her for a while now) and her presence is just soothing. Her voice, her mannerisms, her whole way of dealing with customers -- with PEOPLE -- is relaxing, but once she starts your massage ... ahhhhhhhh! One thing in particular I like about her massages is that Dottie doesn't talk too much. She chats with you at first, just to see how you're doing, then she is quiet, which is very nice -- I get to really relax (and once or twice I've even been known to doze off...). Dottie is the only person who has ever given me a professional massage, but I have talked with family and friends who have gotten massages elsewhere, and they all say Dottie Wright is the best. Why would I ever want to try anyone else besides Dottie? She's a treasure in this great little valley, and I'm so glad she's here. (We share a love of animals -- especially cats -- too. A very nice touch indeed!)

Visited February 2013