The Cardinal Inn
Hotel Laurance(Luray)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
US$103
The Mimslyn Inn(Luray)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$165
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
US$58
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfree wificlean hotelfridge and microwavebates motelextra pillowsstay there againvisit luray cavernsthornton gap entranceclose to downtownmain streetking bedskyline driveshort drivethrowbackyardvirginia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stayed at the Cardinal Inn for a week their rooms are wonderful and clean. The managers the own the Hotel are wonderful. Check out their suites their beautiful. Thanks again Cardinal Inn for a great stay and warm welcome.

Room Tip: The best rooms are in front.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Donna H
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We left the DC area where we stay with our daughter for a few days. Next day we headed towards Luray, Va to see the caverns. Not having a place to stay we shopped for prices and came across this Inn. The manager was very friendly and gave us a nice suite for the best price we found. Clean and very comfortable bed.

Room Tip: Clean and simple. A good stop to sleep.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Al M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was staying at Cardinal Inn with my friends for 1 night during Memorial weekend, and we booked this place at the last moment because it was near Luray Caverns and it was a good location. We booked 2 non-smoking rooms, but my room #120 reeked of stale cigarette odor. Everything in the room was in terrible condition. I thought I'd survive for 1 night, but I got seek after 5 minutes in this room, sneezing and coughing from a severe allergy attack - the room stank horrible, despite an open window. I asked at the front desk to switch the room, but was told there were none available. We tried to find another hotel in the area, but everything was booked because of a holiday weekend. My friends offered to stay in their room. After that I went back to the office around 10 pm to get a refund on my room, but it was closed at that time. I spent the night in my friends' room which didn't smell. I didn't touch the bed in my room. In the morning we asked to get a refund for my room, but the same front desk person started yelling at us. He was very rude, and with bad English blamed it on us that we didn't cancel the room earlier that evening. He didn't even try to apologize. What a terrible customer service and the quality of the motel. They obviously put a non-smoking sign on a room that was a smoking, without cleaning anything in there. For $100 you'd expect way better quality.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank birdmotherNJ
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We wanted a 2 night stay, but they were booked up. The owner/manager was kind enough to call me and let me know they had a cancellation and allow me to have it. The rooms were clean, and large, with nice bathroom facilities. There is plenty of parking, and the cable tv, minifridge, microwave, and air conditioning were just what we were looking for. Their wifi is also excellent. Overall, it was a great stay. The Cardinal Inn is a short drive from the Luray Caverns, Zoo, and museums, and is an excellent choice for staying in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Holly C
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The location was good for our visit to the Luray Caverns and the Art Warehouse in Luray. The view from the rear picture window was nice. The room was clean and provided a microwave and refrigerator. TV remote worked to change channels but not to turn the TV on/off. The room met our needs. I would recommend our room for a convenient location with basic acommidations.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family