“Great restaurant experience!”

Dominico Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 41 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We tried this restaurant based on the reviews and weren't disappointed! Enjoyed the famous garlic knots for an appetizer and they were hot, buttery, and full of flavor. The lasagna was the closest I've ever had to my mother's famous recipe... So good! Overall a great experience with friendly staff.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

If you are hungry and looking for great Italian, great service and reasonable prices this is the place. The place may not look like much, but appearances are deceiving. Great menu selections and daily specials home made. Service was incredible. There is no bar service, but skip it and focus on the food. One of the best Margarita pizzas I have ever had. Mushroom ravioli special was incredible. I have paid twice as much at "fine dining" places for lower quality food. Skip the fancy. My wife and I hiked all day and stopped off here for dinner on the way back to our cabin. We were treated like royalty by our server. Best food we found in town.

1  Thank markweitzel1
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This place was awesome. The service was EXCELLENT. Their buff. chicken pizza is soooo yummy!

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Good italian food and reasonable prices. Decor a little KFCish though.