“Delicious - great value too”

Dominico Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #20 of 39 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The double decker pizza is awesome. We really enjoyed the small town, laid back atmosphere too. Great service.

There are newer reviews for Dominico Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria

Reviewed 6 March 2014 via mobile

My wife took me to lunch here the other day, and I had the Italian sub and it was great. My wife had the steak and cheese, she really enjoyed it as well.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Absouloutly fabulous. The food was awsome. The service. Was great. The place was clean. Very friendly. Will I go go back?. Most defently. I love the hand tossed pizza. Was great along with the pasta dishes too The dessert. Loved everything.! Thanks for the wonder experience. Guys! Mandy laura and jake: -)

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Maybe it was a bad night? I got chicken parm. It was just eatable. The salad was awful. The spaghetti and the meat sauce mixed in. This made me almost sick, It looked like somebody had scrapped "used" spaghetti on one plate and I got the one plate with left offer spaghetti!
I will say the bread was decent, but not hot.
The place was highly recommended and a lot of police were eating in there. Maybe I just ordered the wrong thing?
Herd his brother owns the other Italian spot Genno's or whatever it's called.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

I was more impressed with this place than the caverns! The people were so pleasant and treated us like family. Seriously we didn't feel like strangers. The food was awesome, fresh & hot. The portions didn't equal the cost!!!! For the HUGE amount of food we got I was shocked it was less than $20! Wish I could've packed this little Italian restaurant away in my suitcase!