“No where better”

Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No where better”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

In my opinion, this is the best place to eat in Luray. The sandwiches are large enough to counter the cost and the salads are amazing. I've never tried the soups. It is small with very few tables, so I always call my order in ahead of time and it's ready for pick up in about 15 minutes or less. Hipsters go to the gathering grounds, people who want good food and good value go to west main market

1 Thank Bbb22835

Luray, Virginia
“Want a Sandwich to satisfy????”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place takes the sandwich market to new heights. An absolutely great little eatery where one gets more than their money's worth.

Visited July 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Place to Eat Lunch!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The food was excellent, fresh and plentiful!
Although it doesn't have many tables, there seemed to be a lot of locals coming in to pick up a takeout lunch (which is always a sign of a good restaurant). If you're having a picnic by the creek that runs through town, or along Skyline Drive, this is a great place to get your picnic food.

• Visited August 2012
“Nice place for lunch.”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

A lot of food. Made fresh. Good soups. Few tables. We got there before they closed. Our kids wanted a cookie for the road but they had closed out the till while we were eating. Otherwise, I would have given it a higher service rating.

Smyrna, Delaware, United States
“Nice surprise!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We were in Luray for vacation and found the West Main Street Market frommy Around Me app, what a pleasant surprise. They graciously made a very simple sandwich for my 7 year old and I had a delicious turkey and avocado panini. I am so glad we found it, they definitely need a bigger sign to draw more attention. Yummy meal!

• Visited July 2013

Been to West Main Street Market? Share your experiences!