“Great Sandwiches”

Cuisines: American
Near Washington, DC
“Great Sandwiches”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Each time we're in Luray we pick up sandwiches here (the ham, brie and asparagus is particularly good). The sandwiches are very good and I like supporting the local community.

• Visited July 2013

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Excellent lunch, Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

We stopped here over the weekend while staying in Luray for a birthday get away. This place had excellent ham and brie along with some delicious potato salad. Large portions and reasonable prices. A very cozy and inviting atmosphere.

Hampstead, Maryland, USA
“Gourmet yummies and then a pleasant view”
Reviewed 27 December 2013 via mobile

We stopped here after the caverns since we saw the reviews on trip advisor. The menu had options for both me and my guy. I had the mozzarella panini and he had the ham and Brie panini. Both get 5 stars. We added some kettle cooked chips and a gourmet soda and headed to the Ralph Dean recreational park. This is the place to enjoy your food!!! It had a gorgeous view of the Shenandoah mts. Eat at the picnic table in the skate park for an epic view.

Stanley, Virginia
“I had to laugh”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I had to laugh at one reviewer that did not like the abeyance or the dinning experience. What ! wrong place for you.Its a small deli . thats it. And great food. Thanks Bill!

• Visited October 2013
Independence, Missouri
“Okay”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We went there after visiting the Caverns, based on the reviews I had read on Trip Advisor. I really don't understand all the rave reviews. The food is okay. It's very small, with only 4 or 5 tables, and absolutely no ambiance. It's pretty inexpensive and the portions are good sized but this was not the dining experience I had expected.

• Visited October 2013

Been to West Main Street Market? Share your experiences!