“authentic Italian”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“authentic Italian”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

One of the best for Italian in Luray. Sevice is friendly , food is very good, prices are very good.Not enough room for alott of people but clean and worth a wait if need be.

“EW.”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I ordered the chicken parmigiana, and didn't even get halfway through the gross, OVERLY deep-fried chicken patty before my stomach started to churn. I decided to put the meal in the refrigerator for the next day, hoping it wasn't what was making me sick, and it made my whole kitchen REAK of a foul smell...I ended up throwing up and throwing it out. of all the italian places in Luray, I will be sure to never eat here again.

1 Thank emeryram
“Gennaro's Again..Garlic knots=yes!”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

Visited Gennaros over a year ago and decided to check it out again...and the garlic knots are still buttery and garlic-ee..(a meal by themselves) . This small family owned Italian restaurant is not fancy...but the food is good..and certainly plentiful.

Hampton, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We visited here and were not thrilled with the food. The price was right but the pizza was average as best. The green peppers had a funky taste to them so perhaps it was a bad batch. The Tiramisu was quite tasty though. The customer service was good.

Visited November 2013
South Alburg, Vermont, United States
“pizza/wings”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My wife and I were staying in luray,va for a night.we stopped in to Gennaros and had dinner.kayla the waitress was great,she made us feel very at home,we were there from Vermont.when and if we go back,this is one of the reasons we would go.the food was the best....I had a reg.pepperoni pizza ,...I have to say,...its the best ive ever eaten.......same with my wifes meal....thank you for the great service...

• Visited November 2013