South Court Inn Bed and Breakfast
US$94
US$77
Hotel Laurance(Luray)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Mimslyn Inn(Luray)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$166
US$94
Skyland(Shenandoah National Park)
US$182
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmy husband and iturquoise roomcoffee trayruby roomwhirlpool tubbreakfast was deliciousgracious hostseach morningget away from it allother guestsgetaway weekendshenandoah national parkluray areaskyline driveliving rooma wonderful stayfront porch
Reviewed 2 September 2012

The first breakfast was outstanding, the second breakfast was spectacular. My wife and I and a couple of friends stayed two nights and thoroughly enjoyed the stay, hospitality, baking and cooking.
Mike and Adelheide are excellent hosts. Amazing that they were 3 weeks up and running and put together such a great package.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nicholas H
Reviewed 4 June 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at South Court for two nights. Our stay was positive in every way. The inn is lovely, and so comfortable. Breakfast was truly a gourmet delight. Tom and Anita are wonderful innkeepers. They have so much helpful information to share. The outside gardens were beautiful. We had a thoroughly enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda C
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My husband and I had no desire for a fussy wedding and this fit our needs perfectly. Tom and Anita are gracious hosts and made our private wedding and honeymoon a lovely experience. Tom prepared several fantastic Victorian breakfasts during our stay, including a vegetarian option for me and extra animals for my new husband. I highly recommend the Margaret Bland room. I can't imagine a more affordable yet elegant wedding for us.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2012

My husband and I got married at the South Court Inn and stayed in the Anita Hodges Cottage. It has been over a month and when I think of it, my heart is still filled with warmth. Tom and Anita Potts are THE NICEST people and we feel blessed to call them our new "forever friends" We wanted a simple wedding, but did not want a "courthouse wedding" Well, they made more special than we could ever imagine. We loved talking to them about the history of the house and the antiques are amazing. They are a couple who are in love with each other and enjoy helping couples begin their journey together. The breakfasts.....I have no words for how delicious they were. Lemon pancakes with raspberry compote was my favorite! The cottage was impeccably clean and the wonderful soothing music in the morning during breakfast is awesome. My husband and I took advantage of the DVD collection. The jacuzzi is awesome, the grounds are beautiful and the town of Luray itself, welcoming and inviting. Tom and Anita are well thought of in the community, which meant a lot to us. The wedding cake! Man, I wish I had a piece now. If you are looking for serenity, beauty and welcome friendliness for your special day/weekend.....Look no further. Thank you Tom and Anita, for making our wedding something we will always remember. Robin and Arthur Coleman.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robin C
Reviewed 30 May 2012

I recently stayed at South Court Inn for the second time, the first time being in 2010 with my then boyfriend, now husband. The innkeepers, Tom and Anita, are by far the sweetest people we've ever met running a B&B. They make you feel right at home as though you're visiting family, yet manage to balance that warmth wonderfully with an equal level of privacy and pampering for their guests. We discovered during our last visit that Tom and Anita will be handing over South Court Inn to its new owners, another husband and wife team, as of August 1st. My husband and I hope to visit South Court again after the new owners take over, but they will have big shoes to fill! From Tom's amazing Sunday souffles to Anita's pre-breakfast stories in the parlor about her and Tom's kids, and from the elegant accommodations to South Court's new in-room stocked mini-fridges and snacks for guests, my husband and I are admittedly a little upset that we might lose access to this type of B&B experience. So, if you're hoping to get a taste of Tom and Anita's take on the quaint, Victorian B&B experience, book now before they enter their much-deserved retirement! Tom and Anita, good luck you two! Mike and I wish you the very best and hope you rest assured knowing you gave two newlyweds yet another wonderful and memorable B&B weekend they'll be able to reflect on for years. Cheers, Natalie.

(See "No other breakfast will ever compare!" at: http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g60964-d290642-r79569635-South_Court_Inn_Bed_and_Breakfast-Luray_Virginia.html)

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple