“Wow, great delivery!”

Anthony's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 40 Restaurants in Luray
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

We ordered delivery from here two nights in a row while on vacation, their menu is fantastic! The first night we had Stromboli, calzone, mozzarella sticks, and huge mussels that were amazing. Second night cheesesteak, cheeseburger sub, fries, and delicious hot wings! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

1  Thank Rebecca M

Reviewed 21 October 2013

from the soup, to the salad, to the chicken wings, and THAT PIZZA!! everything here is downright delicious! I've tasted the other italian restaurants in town (ALL cheap knock offs of this original) nothing quite like the friendliness of the staff and value of the food at Anthony's!

1  Thank sunnichuck
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The minute you enter, your nose takes you back to the local pizza place of your childhood. Great food for great prices - if I lived here, I'd be a regular! After a visit to Luray Caverns, we found Anthony's tucked away in the Food Lion plaza and the cheeseburger sub was perfect. Turkey boat - also great. I wish I could remember our servers name because she was so good (it was around 1:00 pm Saturday October 19th, so you know who you are!) don't do overpriced Luray Cavern fried food, or a fast food chain - try Anthony's it's so close and a much better experience!

Been to Anthony's Pizza? Share your experiences!