“Acrophobic, not more!”

Luray Caverns' Rope Adventure Park
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were passing by the Ropes Course, and my sister in law expressed interest. I asked if she was interested, and she responded, "Id love to do it if it didn't have to pay!" At that, the operator (who'd overheard) called out to us and invited her to come do it for FREE!

I'm 52 and acrophobic. I went and watched Stephanie awhile, and decided that I'd kick myself forever if I didn't try it. I wound up making it up to the top level and doing ropes courses! I didn't "fall" once! Anyway, it was fun and I feel I now how a "handle" on the fear of heights!

1  Thank hyker1
There are newer reviews for Luray Caverns' Rope Adventure Park

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We did this when we were visiting Luray Caverns. My daughter had a total blast doing this and spent a few hours swinging around like a monkey. The operators were really nice and everyone was super-friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Elise L
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Fun for all ages, but the kids had a real blast. Recommend you let go of the tether and try to negotiate the course hands-free. Safe and professional despite the crowd.

2  Thank Tim K
Reviewed 30 April 2014

We visited Luray caverns last week and decided to have my daughter try the Rope course, since it was right next door. I was not sure if she was going to do it because she's little afraid of heights but she really enjoyed it and loved the chellange! I highly recommend it, and say it a must do if you are visiting Caverns.

4  Thank jagminder j
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This ropes course is designed for the young and young at heart. The low course is for the toddlers , parents can walk along side as the kiddies experience the thrill of a ropes course, the high course is a wonderfully , fun, challenge . The flat fee for as long as you want to play on the course is great. Our kids played until their arms and legs were too tired to go any longer.

5  Thank Wendy B