“Anniversary getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy all mother nature has to offer. Beauty inside and out...
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Enjoy all mother nature has to offer.
Beauty inside and out...
Beauty inside and out...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Scott D
“Anniversary getaway”
Reviewed 1 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I can’t say enough about this place and the owner, Jessica. I told her ahead of time it was our anniversary and wondered where we could go for a nice dinner. She gave me several great recommendations and also mentioned we might want to just hang and relax at the cabin. I love trying new restaurants in different areas, but we literally didn’t care less about going out once we arrived. The place is amazing inside and out! The woodwork and furniture is admirable to say the least. We spent the weekend in the hot tub, grilled, used the fire pit, and fished in the river (my favorite part). We arrived late at night because we had to drop our kids off in the complete opposite direction. We had no issues getting in at night and she has easy to follow directions for any needs in the house. I like to try new places and all but this is gonna be a regular spot for us. Thanks again!

4 Oct 2017
I am so glad you all had a great stay!! We would love to welcome you back anytime!! Thanks again and it's hard to leave the place when you get there!!
Katie C
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Absolutely Beautiful! and the owner was so courteous and helpful! Walmart right down the street in case you've forgotten to pack anything!

Raynelle...
“Beautiful, Serene and Sincere”
Reviewed 6 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Take a drive down this long gravel road and you will be pleasantly surprised by the accommodations, scenery and outright solace. The river was just off the beautiful deck, we walked forever down the current (bring your rock shoes with laces!) We could not ask for a better setting for our DC getaway! The Sincere part goes straight to the owner of the home. I have to tell you, in all of our rentals...this gal is top notch! We packed to leave...the hubby (insert his foot here) took our 'wet' bag of clothes out to the trash can thinking...well, it was trash! Turns out when we got home that several of our belongings were in that trash bag! we emailed the owner of our mistake and told her how (the husband...his fault) put the bag in the actual trash can at the cabin! She not only mailed our items to our home, but she LAUNDERED everything before she mailed it! Thank you so much for your "above and beyond" for your vacationers! Top notch! Can't wait to say here again next summer (and I promise to check the trash before we leave). :)

7 Sep 2017
We are so glad you all had a great stay!! And it was our pleasure to help you get your belongings back!! We look forward to helping you in the future!!
Douglas L...
“Absolutely incredibly”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The location is amazing. The views were awesome. We really didn't want to leave the cabin it was so nice. Would definitely consider visiting again especially in the fall!!

26 Aug 2017
So glad you all had a great time!! We would love to welcome you back!!
Jessica
Jackie B
“Amazing cabin”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This is our second time staying at this cabin. We love it. The yard is huge with 2 types of grills and a fire pit. The view is phenomenal. The interior is beautiful. The owner is very nice and easy to work with. Can't wait to go back next year!

23 Aug 2017
So glad to hear you all had a great time! Can't wait to have you back!
Jessica
Orit B
Dania Beach, Florida, United States
“Great location by the river”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

The cabin was comfortable, we booked for six people, that was a bit of a stretch. The cabin is really for four people (chairs, plate and so..). We enjoyed the bonfire place and the beautiful river. Jacuzzi was fun with a glass of wine ... and location is good, close to national forest and caves. Jessica was attentive and answered my questions.

Geneva M
“My mini honeymoon”
Reviewed 22 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My husband and I had a mini honeymoon and it was so much fun. It was so cold but the fire pit in back and the fire place made it so cozy. I wish I could have stayed for a week instead of the 3 days I was there.

27 Mar 2017
Thanks so much! Glad you all had a great stay!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing