“Locals and tourists are a good sign”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Level 2 - CLOSED

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast
Midwest
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Locals and tourists are a good sign”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2009

We just happened to stop because of the discount from the store below and my mom not wanting to walk very far. We were in for a real treat. Our appetizers were fresh and well seasoned. My halibut was tender, spiced right, and had a wonder panko spicy crunch. The fries were hand cut. The portions were great size. People also seemed to be enjoying the soup and salads just as much with beers or soda. I'm from Chicago and never expected to have such a tasty and homey meal with great service. And yes ladies, there was a handsome Norseman making sure everyone was pleased with their meals and had everything they needed. It really seems like the kind of place that always combines good meals and great service. They are located right off the piers in the first little shopping area. They also have an elevator if stairs are a problem. I'm only sad I probably won't get to the 49th state for a very long time again.