“5 Stars!!!!”
Review of Talon Lodge & Spa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sitka
Talon Lodge & Spa
Ranked #1 of 14 Speciality Lodging in Sitka
Reviewed 11 May 2013

If you enjoy incredible views, exceptional accommodations,and some of the best fishing in the world then the Talon Lodge is the perfect vacation destination for you! The food was amazing, and Phil, Gwen, and the staff are simply unforgettable.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Loumizner

Reviewed 23 April 2013

I traveled to Talon Lodge in May of 2012 with friends. My first impression of the lodge was " how could they build such a beautiful place and keep it looking so nice in such a rough environment." After I met the owners and staff and saw how hard they worked I understood. The attention to detail by all was spot on. From the comfortable beds and rooms to expertly prepared cuisine, to the outstanding service on the fishing boats. A special shout out to Brooks and his crew and to Phil the owner, their hospitality made the whole experience seem like you we're staying with family. This is the best fishing vacation I have ever been on will most certainly be back.

Room Tip: Bring different cloths for changing weather conditions.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Wow, what else can I say? My experience at Talon Lodge is unforgettable! The staff was outstanding and attentive to all my needs, the accomodations were very comfortable, and the food, outstanding! Oh and the fishing, best ever. I caught so many fish I had to have it processed and brought home for many entertaining meals with friends. The fish stories got better with every meal! I will do this trip again. I would like to make it an annual trip!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 April 2013

We have enjoyed our visits every time we have been @Talon. Phil & Gwen always make our
stays very enjoyable and treat us like family. The fishing is great and the fishing staff is very knowledgable and helpful. The staff is most accommodating, and the visiting Chef's series is
our favorite, the food is fantastic. The open air spa is so relaxing and a must after a few long days
of fishing. I would totally recommend Talon Lodge to anyone, weather you just need relaxing for a few days or a GREAT fishing experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daniel W
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Never knew I was a fisherwoman until I came to Talon Lodge with my father! First class fishing followed by spa, drinks and five star meals prepared by the most fabulous staff. We have already planned and booked our trip for next year as a family. The scenery alone is above and beyond but the staff at talon lodge truly make you feel like you are visiting your own vacation home. Beginning at your arrival to the quaint airport at Stika, your trip will be one of minute by minute memories with bald eagles flying over or a whale breaching a ways from your boat. Be prepared to breathe the most crisp air, relish in the most relaxing massage (that you will need after a long day of fishing and crawl into bed with a full belly!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank beberle
Reviewed 11 December 2012

First class accomodations with a visual setting to die for! The staff is as good as it's accomodations. Fishing is off the hook! The total package for a fisherman's paradise. Every year i am patiently awaiting to return to Talon, to pick up where i left off from the year before!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve V
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Just returned from another stay at Talon. Fishing is great in Sitka and the new catamaran hull boat is really nice. The owners continue to improve the facilities each year. The food and staff are just terrific.
This place defines “luxury” fishing in Alaska.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends