“Good shopping!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Whittier, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good shopping!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Very nice company, beautiful store and very good sales staff. I bought beautiful Russian Santa Claus and it was delivered to me in a week. I will recommend this company to all my friends.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank 389SSS

Sitka, Alaska
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

The store is very nice and the sales person was very knowledgeable. I fell in love with a beautiful piece of art by Mills Creek which cost me over $500.00. I was informed that the piece did have its Certificate of Authenticity which is very important for its future value. They charged my credit card and I provided them with my mailing address. I was so happy to see the piece arrived in outstanding conditions however with one major problem, it was delivered without the Certificate of Authenticity. I immediately called and was informed by the sales person that she had to look for it. To make a long story short, I have called several times and 1 month later, have not received the papers. I currently have my credit card company filling out a complaint to see if I can get the paperwork for the art piece. Please be careful, they are not to be trusted!!!!

Visited May 2014