“Authentic Mexican”

Add it.
El Burrito Loco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 February 2013

This place is excellent! It started as a taco truck which ALWAYS had a lineup, and now he's upgraded. Authentic tacos and tortas, huge burritos, and they even have lengua as a filling option. You know it's real Mexican when you can get tongue tacos with pico de gallo and a jarritos to drink.

Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

I've enjoyed coming here since they've opened. I used to go to the El Burrito Loco "Taco Truck" before they opened this restuarant.
The soft tacos are excellent and they come with some very authentic filling options. If I'm really hungry I'll get one of their "Plates".
Their prices are good and I always feel that I get my money's worth. The staff is friendly.
The place is a little on the small side, but nice.