“Best little get away location for a business trip”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sitka
Wild Strawberry Lodge
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Sitka
“Best little get away location for a business trip”
Reviewed 22 June 2012

For the value in southeast Ak this was a great place to stay for a good nights sleep and a hot breakfast. It beats staying in the dirtbag chain hotels. The one thing to remember is that this is a B and B that is connected with a fishing charter service so most of the guest will be getting up at 4am to get out on the water, but I myself an a pretty sound sleeper so this was not a problem for me. If I am ever out here for work again I would defiently stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012
5 Thank JoelBoone

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

We were forced to stay in Sitka for an extra day due to Alaska Airlines mechanical issue. Instead of going back to Westmark which charged us 20/day for crib, we ce here and had five beds in our room, snacks and quiet.

• Stayed May 2012
2 Thank KTNDDS
Tacoma, Washington
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I've been coming to fish with Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. since 2005. Every year, I come home with plenty of fish for my freezer and more memories shared with my father and friends. Sitka and Alaska Premier Charters, Inc. has become my yearly vacation that I share with my father and I know I will continue coming back for years to come! Thanks APC!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
6 Thank Jeremy S
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2011

Pampered with good fishing, food and fellowship - this is the best

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank aburns54
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 17 May 2011

The reviewers below are all right-on about this place!! The Wild Strawberry Lodge and Alaska Premier Charters offered exceptional hospitality, cleanliness, breakfast/lunch/dinner dining, and service to go along with excellent and knowledgeable fishing captains, gear, boats, and deckhands. This is the place to go to have fun fishing and not sweat the details, with no worries about ground transportation, food, lodging, web access, rain gear, or... ANYTHING! Their nice, newer 32' boats are perfect for fishing around Sitka. I plan to go back!

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank Mhutson
Albuquerque
Reviewed 25 November 2009

I was here for the first time with friends who had made the trip the previous year. It was a very positive experience. They take care of you from arrival at the airport to delivery back to the airport. The employees are all personable. The food is excellent local and all done in house. The boats are new, clean and well maintained. It is like staying at a five star hotel but in a homelike setting. The only drawback is the possibility of sharing a room with your traveling companions but you are aware of this before you sign on. What I went for was the fishing which was outstanding the other is a bonus. I don't often go to the same place more than once but I would return and recommend the Lodge to friends.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends
3 Thank AlbuquerqueBill
Redwood City
Reviewed 8 August 2009

I've returned to Wild Strawberry for 11 years to fantastic fishing, excellent cuisine, comfy bedding, excellent bathing facilities...and best of all... a staff that's tuned in to every client's needs. It just doesn't get better than this. It does not matter whether you're an experienced fisher person or a beginner,or bringing your family... the boat Skipper and Deck hand will guide you through each catch according to your ability. Trust me...I've been there! Your catch is flash frozen daily, and it's packed to go when you're ready for departure. Can't beat that! Need a computer connection? There's two with printers available 24/7.You just cannot miss with this combination at Wild Strawberry Lodge. You'll love it! Hale in Redwood City, CA

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with friends