We stayed 2 nights in the Dogwood room in this B&B at the beginning of July 2013. It was very comfortable: large room and bathroom, wonderful hot breakfast, everything you would hope for. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle bus from the ferry terminal which drops you off & picks you up at the door for $10 return. It is a 15 to 20 minute walk to downtown, about $8 by taxi when it was raining! There was a free shuttle pick up to the Golf Club where we had a good meal. Carol, the host of the B&B suggested it and telephoned for the shuttle to pick us up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitka, Alaska has a wide variety of outdoor activities and tours available to visitors including but not limited to hiking, biking, whale watching, and salmon fishing. This inn provides romantic lodging accommodations in a quiet neighborhood of Sitka, Alaska, just one block from both the seashore and the Tongass National Forest. Alaska Ocean View Bed and Breakfast is a pet friendly, smoke free inn with an outdoor patio hot tub spa available to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd so you can book your Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Ocean View Hotel Sitka
- Alaska Ocean View b&b
- Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn Sitka