From the; service, friendly owners, extravagant (Alaskan, Organic, Healthy, Hot) breakfasts to the quaint-ness and clean rooms, we would say this B&B is a must to add to your Sitka trip. Huge three story Alaskan home, all wood walls, gorgeous native artifacts, fireplace, balconies, fresh cookies and apples each day... Extremely comfy beds and Carole, the innkeeper is a library of information and thoughtfulness!! Prices as well are comparable to everywhere else in Sitka, the quality does not compare- This B&B is highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitka, Alaska has a wide variety of outdoor activities and tours available to visitors including but not limited to hiking, biking, whale watching, and salmon fishing. This inn provides romantic lodging accommodations in a quiet neighborhood of Sitka, Alaska, just one block from both the seashore and the Tongass National Forest. Alaska Ocean View Bed and Breakfast is a pet friendly, smoke free inn with an outdoor patio hot tub spa available to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alaska Ocean View Hotel Sitka
- Alaska Ocean View b&b
- Alaska Ocean View Bed & Breakfast Inn Sitka