Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Tower Square Hotel Springfield(Springfield)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Belle Air Inn(West Springfield)
View Hotel
Travelodge West Springfield(West Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewshall of fameparking lotfront deskrestaurant next doorattached restaurantuno chicago grillhilton gardenbreakfast staffnice hotellobby areawould definitely stay here againgreat place to stayclean roomsroom servicenice breakfastomeletconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The usual amenities you would expect at a Hilton Garden Inn. A bit pricey compared to similar hotels. You can expect this when a hotel of this type is located near a tourist venue. The front desk staff were very friendly and the cookies served at check-in were great. The breakfast was just OK. There were two waitresses busy flirting with a policeman that came in for breakfast. They totally ignored the other customers until he left. I did mention this to the front desk. Too bad there was no manager to supervise the help. With all the variety of hotels in the area, I won't come back. It appears that Hilton is capitalizing on this location and shortchanging the guests on value and service. I am a Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank steve375
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Very clean rooms, friendly staff, quiet at night. We will stay there again. I would recommended the Hilton Garden Inn to others. Many services available on sight, pool, restaurant, fitness room, internet access, etc.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelly P
Reviewed 3 December 2013

I stayed at the HGI Springfield for one night while on a business trip.

The hotel is part of the basketball HOF complex. If you are using a Garmin, be sure to drive past the HOF (can't miss it - big basketball on the roof) and the HGI will be on your right. There is plenty of free parking.

The check in was fine and I was given a suite on the 6th floor. I had reserved the suite because I think this is the only room category that has a whirlpool in the room. I knew I'd want a whirlpool after driving a lot! The suite was enormous. There is a wetbar, TV, desk, couch, and powder room in the livingroom area, along with a large coat closet. The bedroom has another closet, a comfy chair, TV, and king bed. There was plenty of storage space. The bathroom had the promised jacuzzi tub along with a walk in shower. While I know this is not the standard room type, it was not that much more than the regular rooms. My only "complaint" is that the room needs additional lighting. It definitely needs a light above the wetbar where the mini-fridge and coffeemaker is located.

I walked across the parking lot for dinner at the sports bar near the HOF (Samuels?). The food and service were quite good. Some of the best beef tips I've ever had (in gorgonzola sauce yum!). There is a little walkway that is well lit to walk to the restaurant.

I used the fitness room which opens at 5:00 a.m. It is located adjacent to the pool/whirlpool. The gym had a Precor elliptical, bike, and a few treadmills along with free weights. It was a small fitness room for such a big hotel, but I did not have a problem getting on the equipment I wanted at 5:30 a.m. (although there were 4 other people already in the room when I got there). There were plenty of towels, water, and sanitizer.

As a Gold Hilton member, I got a free breakfast coupon. The breakfast area is in the lobby. When I checked in I thought that the dining area looked small. I was right. Usually I try to avoid peak breakfast hours because I know it can be mayhem when a bunch of business travelers are all trying to eat at 7:00 a.m. Unfortunately, with the way my schedule was, I had to try and eat at 7:00. There were no tables to be had, so I sat on a couch. I also could not find any utencils since I was not eating at a table. Suffice it to say this limited what I could eat. It wasn't a big deal, you should just try to avoid the 7:00 a.m. rush.

This was a very nice and clean HGI and I would definitely stay here if I return on business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Staff were exceptional, the hotel to include the room was clean. A great place to stay. A staff went out of his way to get from the store because I had left mine at home. I didn't have a car so he was willing to help by running out. The décor in the lobby was clean, modern and pleasant to be in. I highly recommend staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mass.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 November 2013

This was my first time staying in a Hilton Garden Inn I was very satisified will the hotel. I would stay there again. This hotel had been recommendation of someone else and I would gladly recommend it to someone else in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family