“Go away Bobby Flay - Plan B is Fantastic”
Review of Plan B Burger Bar

Plan B Burger Bar
Ranked #7 of 329 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Go away Bobby Flay - Plan B is Fantastic”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Plan B is Fantastic!

That is it. Every other restaurant has to vie for second in the burger wars! They use fresh meat and cook it to perfection (I wanted rare and got rare).

I ordered a 3 mushroom burger with organic salad. RJ got the Philly Cheesesteak burger which is sliced steak topping a great cheeseburger. RJ also got fresh squeezed lemonade. He enjoyed it.

The dessert was unbelievable. It was modeled after a hostess chocolate ball cupcake filled with white chocolate cream.

It was great and I can't wait to get back!

Please read my full review at:

• Visited August 2013

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good burgers in a relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed 24 August 2013

After a busy day of work this was a nice place to relax and unwind. The service was fast and friendly. I had the blue cheese burger. It was large and cooked to my request. It came on a house made bun that was fresh. I had a side of mixed greens which left a bit to be desired. It was just a small portion of mixed greens with some kind of oil and vinegar dressing on it. Next time I would stay away from the greens and go for the less healthy fries or sweet potato fries.

Visited August 2013
Coconut Creek, Florida
“Good Hamburger, but well done when ordered med. rare and told..”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

They will make them medium rare... they actually only offered "pink and not pink", but our waitress said "we can do them medium rare"!!! No they can't!... Hamburger was of good quality, however, so I ate it anyway!
Draft BBC for $6.00? $4.50 everywhere else! Pushing the envelope, isn't it? Salmon was very good too. Ate outside.. "music" too loud to talk inside. Maybe "very good" is "pushing the envelope too!" 4 fun people for burgers and beer with tip $115... Could went to Alina's in Hadley!

• Visited August 2013
Chatham, Massachusetts
“Amazing Food for a Burger Place”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I admit I only had a salad, but the burgers looked unbelievably wonderful. My salad was probably one of the freshest salads I've ever had and I admit, I am a food snob.
Everything in my Cobb salad was incredibly fresh tasting, from the avocado (which was perfectly ripe) to the tomatoes, eggs and blue cheese. The chicken was grilled perfectly as well. My mouth waters just thinking about it. Why such raves? Because I wasn't expecting much and what I got was soooo good. FRESH ingredients is the goal of this restaurant as I was told and they did not fail to deliver for me.
Keep up the good work. I hope they don't get so popular, that they lower their standards as very often happens.
Thank you for serving such quality food. p.s. Our waitress, Ashley, was professional, patient (we were there for a very long time), and very attentive. Thank you, Ashley.

• Visited July 2013
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
“Pork Burger PLUS +++”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My son and I went for lunch.. I had the Best Pork Burger I've ever eaten... He had a some pink burger and it was cooked to perfection. Yes, it takes a while to get your food, but this is not a fast food Joint. So if that is what you wanted, eat somewhere else. The music may be a bit loud, but it is a bar atmosphere. My son and I were able to converse without any problems.. The restaurant staff was very capable of taking care of situations while we were there, and there was a situation with a disorderly person, but the situation was handled with tact. Our waiter was very busy, but the service was fine for a leisurely afternoon. If you want fast food there is some close by. Plan B serves delicious food and great green fries.;. Try the burger on the grass (lettuce).

• Visited July 2013