“Good food!”

Ranked #6 of 337 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed 9 October 2013

If you are in the mood for a tasty burger this is the place to go. Nice atmosphere, good service and menu. Grass fed beef and this is the only place available around here. Don't want fries with that burger? Micro greens are an option. Fresh food and healthier than the rest of the burger places. One of the best burgers I have ever had. And quite a variety of burgers on the menu.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We didn't plan on going to plan B. I've heard good things about the restaurant. We were there for lunch around 2pm. The server asked if we had every been to a Plan B and we said we hadn't. I thought she might tell us a little about what makes Plan B so good, but she didn't say anything other than thanks for coming. Service was slow. The food was good, but I didn't think worth the price. I had the 3 mini burgers that had the chicken, salmon and beef burgers. All were good. My wife had a turkey burger which she thought was awesome. The atmosphere was very nice. We aren't rushing to go back.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

You can go to Five Guys for a good greasy burger, but if you want to sit down for a nicer style meal, go to Plan B. You have several choices on what kind of meat you want with which toppings. They also have several salads and pub food available as well as a good beer tap list. I had the wings, which are some of the best I've had, the grilled portabella mushroom salad (the fried goat cheese was amazing), and the baked brie.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We had only been to a different location of Plan B previously and this one didn't disappoint. I love the different fry choices(homemade parmesan tater tots or portabella fries!), and the availability of a portabella or homemade veggie burger as a swap-out for any burger(I usually get the Baja). The jalapenos are fresh, not pickled-yum! Pretzel bun is a good add-on. Our service was great for this visit. The only star they lost is for price. With add-ons and customization my burger was over $17!

Reviewed 3 September 2013

The burgers here are very good. My daughter had a burger, I substituted a bean burger in my Baja burger (homemade - the best I've ever had) and my husband tried their shepards pie. All three of us were very happy. Plan B does the pretzel burger bun right.
We also had sweet potato fries (gone in a flash) and the 'green fried' (string beans). Those were good, but I'd go for the sweet potato fries next time. oh yes - there will be a next time.
Beware though - ask for your Chipolte sauce on the side for the baja burger. It isn't the jalapenos that will get you, it's that sauce - YIKES!!!
We split a dessert cake - excellent and just the right amount.
The waitress - once she gets a few more tables under her belt and looses the, 'really? you want that?' look, will be fine.